At Campion Insurance, we have a mission to make employee benefits
simple and clear. We cut through the complexity and help you and your
employees understand the value of the benefits available, whether
these are pensions, investments or insurance.
Understanding employee benefits such as company pensions can be daunting at first. With ever-changing legislation, increased governance requirements and greater demands on employers’ time, it’s easy to see why. However, by partnering with Campion Insurance, you can rest assured that you’ll have a professional partner that puts your needs first and foremost. We will guide you through the employee benefit maze to ensure that you are completely familiar with your scheme. Our focus is on building a long term business relationship with you and your employees. Pensions by their very nature are a lifelong commitment that many people won’t see the benefit until many years in the future and our goal is to be there at the beginning and at the end to help guide the way.
An employer sponsored pension scheme is perhaps the most valuable benefit you can provide to your staff – but unfortunately it is also one of the most under appreciated. At Campion Insurance, we will help to change this and ensure that your staff value your continued investment in them. We put a great focus on our employee engagement process and can tailor an approach that will suit your particular needs and requirements.
• Campions Connect – we can provide access to an interactive, online retirement portal that clearly lays out everything employees need to help them understand and engage with their retirement.
• Workplace support – we have a mix of communication methods to engage your employees, keeping them informed and up-to-date. So while online works for some, others prefer to hear first-hand and face-to-face. We can tailor this to suit you.
• Clear and easy to understand printed material – many employees will only engage with the pension on an annual basis. So therefore we’ll make sure they have access to the very best printed material available.
We have the best employee benefit administration systems in place for you. From day one, when we begin to ‘on-board’ your employees to later dealing with your employees retirement- you can have the peace of mind that Campion Insurance have it covered.
We don’t believe that a one-size-fits-all approach is right for any organisation. Each company that we work with it has its own unique requirements, a fact that we understand only too well.
• Our review process will begin with a thorough fact-find of your benefit needs.
• If you already have benefits in place, we will fully review these to ensure they remain fit for your needs.
• We will recommend the best solution for you and your company.
• We will regularly review your structured benefits to ensure you are getting the best from them.
We are one of country’s leading financial services brokers with a network of offices across Ireland. We’ve been providing advice to thousands of SME and commercial businesses since 1984. Our scale and size gives us the purchasing power to secure the most financially attractive propositions for you.
By partnering with Campion Insurance, you are getting the benefits of a financial services leader with the local relationship that you’ve come to value with us.
Contact our Group Pension expert
Phone 062 64275
Such a pleasure to benefit from personal service from Orla in Campion Insurance, she patiently researched all the best options for me and took the pain out of this dreaded...
Just wanted to say the customer service from yourselves, especially Niall and Isabelle, has been brilliant, so quick to reply and work on any issues I’ve had and always...
After days of wasting time calling around other companies, I was delighted to get through to Alan in Campion Insurance, got me an amazing price and such a fantastic service....
First class professional service & cheapest home insurance quote! Staff extremely efficient, courteous & helpful!
I always dealt with Sinead in the Midleton office for my private motor policy and she was great. Now I have a van I’m dealing with Ollie in the Commercial department...